Welcome To Santa Barbara Estate Planning & Elder Law
Serving Families and Individuals Throughout the California Central Coast
We want you to have the peace of mind having a plan in place to protect you and your loved ones - that fits your family whether you are newly married, starting a business, have young children, aging parents or a blended family.
Life happens. How we prepare for or respond to these life events makes all the difference. And that's where we come in. We provide families and individuals a welcomed alternative to the traditional lawyer experience, by developing ongoing relationships and the guidance you need so you can be confident your plan will work exactly as needed when life's transitions occur. Our law team prides itself in integrating traditional estate planning services with a broader holistic approach to planning which helps clients and families enjoy a higher quality of life while protecting those they love.
How We Can Help
With our help, you never have to worry about facing life events alone, or being unprepared. By preparing for life events now, you can ensure:
- Your kids would never be placed in the care of strangers during an emergency, and would be raised by who you want;
- Your family would avoid a long and expensive court process known as probate;
- Someone you trust and have chosen can manage your finances during an incapacity;
- Your aging spouse or parent can receive Medi-Cal or VA benefits, so they don't go broke paying for long term care;
- Your child with special needs will have the resources, care, and quality of life they need when you are no longer here;
- Your medical decisions can be made according to your wishes, and by someone you trust;
- The money you leave behind can be safeguarded from creditors, predators, divorce, and lawsuits;
- Your business is properly formed and protected from excessive taxes, trademark infringement and other theft.
We have over 20 years experience to help you make informed decisions based on our unique insights and in-depth knowledge of the law. We want you to have the same five-star experience our clients enjoy, and the confidence and peace of mind knowing that you are in the very best of hands.