Welcome To Santa Barbara Estate Planning & Elder Law
We want to congratulate you for making it here. We know you are taking a huge step toward protecting your loved ones, preserving your assets, and securing a great future.
As attorneys and as parents, we know that life events happen. How we prepare for or respond to these life events makes all the difference. No one should feel helpless or alone when considering what could happen to their family or financial security if they become seriously ill or pass away. Preparing for this scenario now is entirely within our control. With the right support and guidance, options are always available.
And that's where we come in. Our Firm is different than traditional firms. We provide families a welcomed alternative to the traditional lawyer experience, and provide them the ongoing relationship and guidance they need so they can be confident their plan will work exactly as needed when life's transitions occur. We have over 20 years experience to help you make informed decisions based on our unique insights and in-depth knowledge of the law. We want you to have the same five-star experience our clients enjoy, and the confidence and peace of mind knowing that you are in the very best of hands.
How We Can Help
Our responsibility as your trusted family attorney is to make sure your family is completely taken care of at every stage of life—the good times, and the difficult times. Many families turn to us at the beginning of exciting life changes, such as starting a family, buying a home, or starting a business. They also count on us during the tough times, such as when facing a long-term health care diagnosis, feeling concern about outliving a child with special needs, having a loved one become incapacitated, or when a loved one passes away.
With our help, you never have to worry about facing life events alone, or being unprepared. We are here to assist you and protect you each step of the way. By preparing for life events now, you can ensure:
- Your kids would never be placed in the care of strangers during an emergency, and would be raised by who you want;
- Your family would avoid a long and expensive court process known as probate;
- Someone you trust and have chosen can manage your finances during an incapacity;
- Your aging spouse or parent can receive Medi-Cal or VA benefits, so they don't go broke paying for long term care;
- Your child with special needs will have the resources, care, and quality of life they need when you are no longer here;
- Your medical decisions can be made according to your wishes, and by someone you trust;
- The money you leave behind can be safeguarded from creditors, predators, divorce, and lawsuits;
- Your business is properly formed and protected from excessive taxes, trademark infringement and other theft.
We want your family to be the success story—the family that enjoys all of life's wonderful moments, while fully prepared for any difficult times. And we want you to choose the right people to help you prepare for and navigate these life moments. It will make all the difference. We want your family to count on us
For those who are already facing a crisis and in need of a compassionate family trust attorney to assist you, we extend to you our warmest welcome and assurance that we will do everything possible to resolve your situation, and ensure your protection and care.
No matter what situation you are facing today, we invite you to contact us at (805) 946-1550 to speak with us personally about your family or your business. Today is the best day to take care of the people you love.
All the best,
Santa Barbara Estate Planning & Elder Law