Estate Planning Essentials: "How to Use Wills & Trusts to
Protect Your Assets, Wishes and the People You Love"
Watch for Upcoming Dates
Santa Barbara Estate Planning & Elder Law- (Refreshments Served)
514 Anacapa Street, Suite A, Santa Barbara, CA
Learn easy ways to take control of your financial future, keep the government out of your affairs and best protect your assets, your wishes and the people you love if the unexpected happens to you. Register for Santa Barbara Estate Planning & Elder Law's FREE estate planning workshop and discover:
- How to avoid paying unnecessary taxes and other costly court fees which your family may be stuck with after your death.
- Key differences between a will and a trust…and the bare minimum documentation you need to protect yourself and your loved ones if the unthinkable happens.
- How to pay for care you'll need in the future without having to sell all of your assets or sacrifice everything you've worked so hard for.
- How to make sure your minor children have enough financial resources and are raised by the people YOU want, if the unthinkable happens.
- Strategies to ensure your inheritance is passed down to your loved ones, and not a new husband or wife, if the surviving spouse remarries.
- Simple steps to keep the courts out of your private health care and financial decisions, and how to make sure someone you trust can legally speak for you in the event of disability or incapacity.
- How to utilize your estate plan to provide a lifetime of care to a special needs child and/or grandchild.